Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi VR

AndyN

Join
Feb 27, 2018
When flying in VR mode in Litchi, do you guys yaw with head movement or with sticks? I'm new to VR flying, and find both ways a bit confusing at this point. But I'm getting there with training and trying.

Also, how would you set up the Fn buttons? change camera from drone to phone is one good option I think.

Would love to get some tips and tricks from you guys who fly Litchi+Spark

Andy

I use the head movement functions, I find it smoother and more intuitive to control, you just turn and look at what you want to see. I have the function button set to toggle the camera 90 deg down and straight ahead. The c button I toggle between fpv and map view.

Reactions: AndyN
Thanks for the tip! I will test out the immersive mode for VR a bit more to see if I get used to it!

I don’t really get it to work. The litchi app refuses me to turn on immersive and to use head movement to control yaw. Any ideas?

Andy

I bought it, the problem was I was not in FPV mode o_O

So how do you like it?
Hmm, not sure, with the iPhone 6s the resolution is really low, feels like looking through a pair of binoculars when speeding around, I suppose it takes some time getting used to :)

I use a iPhone 7+ and it has a great view? The Homido V2 goggles are the clearest I've used so far, since they have a huge focal adjustment range! That being said, they do have to be worn very low on your face to see the "little green" RTH indicator! I also have a set of VR Box goggles, and they have a larger view, and you can see everything easily, but they don't have the focal range the Homido's do:(! I fly with and without a OTG cable, and have noticed no diffrence,in performance?

Last edited:
I use VR Shinecon virtual reality glasses with iPhone 6. I find the view to be very clear, the resolution is not low at all. I do get the occasional lag, but if I go slow when close to anything it is not a big deal.

I have Homido v1. And Im not that happy with them. Maby I should try the V2, they have them in a store close to home :)

Yes, I am able to record video and take photos. Clicking the video button on the controller once switches the camera to video mode, if not already in video mode. Clicking the second time starts recording. Same thing to take photos, once to switch modes, then photo is taken each click after that.

Reactions: KNAVE
Tried Litchi VR for the first time yesterday with my Spark + Homido vand was quite disappointed at the very low resolution I got as well as "tearing" in the video feed. I have a Nokia 8 with a 2560x1 440 so that shouldn't be a problem. I was using WiFi at first and switched to OTG but got no real improvement. I used that feature on my old Bebop 2 and it was a much more pleasant experience.

Are there any settings I might be missing to improve this ? Thanks !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast