Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Beta 2.6.0 released

No, quite the opposite...you got 30 minutes ahead on my post :eek:

Wheewww...good. You and I get along great, but I am always amazed of the drama some posts in forums can take. I'm just here to have fun, learn, and share my experiences. I treat it like we are all sitting around the fire pit having a beer and calling each other out if we are too full of BS in the name of fun. Life is too short for drama lol....

Wheewww...good. You and I get along great, but I am always amazed of the drama some posts in forums can take. I'm just here to have fun, learn, and share my experiences. I treat it like we are all sitting around the fire pit having a beer and calling each other out if we are too full of BS in the name of fun. Life is too short for drama lol....

As it should always be.
When you perform that test on 2.6.0, I'd post it under this new thread...not the litchi limitation.
Looking forward to seeing what you experience.

Last week the Beta went into general public release with Litchi 2.5.1 which includes the Spark waypoints and such.

Any advantage to staying on the Beta at this point?

According to the write up, they are just using DJI SDK 4.7
No new advantage at this time.
But if you go full version you do not get notifications of new betas and their changes.

IS OTG enabled in the Android version of the new 2.6.0? Its is not in the latest beta version of Android.
thanks

IS OTG enabled in the Android version of the new 2.6.0? Its is not in the latest beta version of Android.
thanks

I would wait a few for the Android beta.
I had no idea Litchi was going to continue Beta until I got the email.

For iOS, there was no mention of OTG in the release notes.
Matter of fact, the only release note is they are using DJI SDK v4.7.

I’m sure it works all the same although have not tried it yet since last beta came out just yesterday.
Otg worked fine after 2.5 something betta

Reactions: BrandonW77
Did somebody already try the new full release for Android with waypoints? I am still hesitant to spend the money with the unclear picture i get from youtube.

Did somebody already try the new full release for Android with waypoints? I am still hesitant to spend the money with the unclear picture i get from youtube.
I have the full version on Android. What is your concern?

I have had Litchi for 2 weeks now but have only tried one short mission with it so far but have been using Litchi to fly every day just to get use to settings and such . And so far i see no reason to go back to the DJI Go software. I am about to try more short missions but its been windy here every day . I also use the DJI Go Modded version. Love the way you can prepare a mission in Litchi mission Hub .In Mission Hub you can even explore missions created by other drone flyers which is cool. If you have the spare money i would say that Litchi will not disappoint you .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio