Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lenovo tablet problem

Janekom

Join
Nov 19, 2018
My first post here and a fairly new Spark owner. First I have used my iPhone and did about 30 flights like that.

Then I thought it might be good to use a dedicated display. So I have tried a second hand Lenovo (6 or 7 inch). First of all the OTG cable did not work at all. So I switched on the Wi-Fi and connected that way. All well except that I do not see the camera image. Everything else is there - all the icons and so on. Reverted back to the iPhone and the camera image is there. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

Thanking you in advance. I have searched the Forum but could not find the answer.

I had the same problem.

Turns out it is the version of the Android OS on your tablet. DJI Go 4 app did support Android v4.0 (KitKat) until the October 2018 release which now only supports Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above. Check your Android version in your settings.

I had to go back to DJI GO 4 v4.2.24 to get back the camera feed on a Samsung Tab E Lite. I been looking for a new tablet and one of the requirements is to get one with the newest OS system so this does not happen again.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply. I have checked my OS and it is V5. What next? How do you go back to previous versions of DJI GO 4?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf