Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

LEH Ladakh Trip

Wow. You did some unorthodox camera movements... And they came out great. Well edited
[emoji5] thanks andre...
It would be kind if you could point me the ones which you liked and the ones which you feel are unorthodox.
I'm a beginer so not sure which kind of movements are u talking about.

I am no expert either. I just picked up some tips from others:

1. Combining yaw with other movements seems to exaggerate the choppiness caused by the 2-axis gimbal.

2. It looks more natural to edit out the sudden direction changes in flight path -- This gives shorter clips and you can change transition then on the beat of the music. Viewers ttention better held with frequent, shorter clips because variety adds interest.

You have great location and great footage. And your skills at piloting and editing really great for just having started!

Reactions: agrawal.ekaansh
In India have you travelled by domestic flight with the Spark? Do the security raise any objections? Do they have any rule for carrying the batteries separately or in discharged conditions?

Reactions: agrawal.ekaansh
In India have you travelled by domestic flight with the Spark? Do the security raise any objections? Do they have any rule for carrying the batteries separately or in discharged conditions?
I have always carroed my spark in check in luggage.
They have never objected with it.
Once in delhi airport i asked them as well that I have a camera in my checkin luggage with batteries, they were fine with it. Did not want to mention drone so I said camera, and they were fine.
You can take batteries into cabin bag and keep the drone in check-in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard