Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Keep the foam box? Yay or nay?

I use a camera bag for the Spark and Mavic Pro, both fit perfect. Takes less then 1 minute to get out and be ready to fly.

Hey there! I bought the flymore combo while on my travels and I'm finding carrying the bag AND the box a little cumbersome! So I kind of want to ditch the foam box. Anyone advise against this for any reason? Or most people never use it? Thoughts please! [emoji16]
I keep the entire package my drones were purchased with, that way if I sell it, the buyer gets it the way it came

Yes! I stuff what I need both drone and RC into the bag for short trips, but you can't beat the protection of the foam box for a long trip. Also, it's useful for sending the drone in for repairs.

I use the box, I have a gadget bag that you can use as a backpack and the foam box protects the spark in the bag plus it holds 2 batteries and props.

I kept my foam box for “just in case” and only recently had to send the Drone back to Dji for repairs and the foam box turned out to be a perfect packing and shipping container.

Yeah this is more as I'm backpacking and wondering whether it's worth it to keep in my pack as space is tight. If I was just at home I'd be keeping it of course.

I use the foam case when packing into my suit case on overnight trips, other wise I am looking for a case r bag that will allow me to roll with the landing stabilizer extenders on. Even though they are snap on I don't like removing an reinstalling them much, mine are a tight fit. I use the fly more bag for all the other accessories an extras I have accumulated.

Reactions: Adrianvert
I keep the entire package my drones were purchased with, that way if I sell it, the buyer gets it the way it came
I second that.
Some people like to get as much much accessories as they can, useless or not, when buyng used items. Makes them feel more like they're getting a better deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis