Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jonesing for my spark

Join
Mar 23, 2018
My spark has been grounded and unable to take off for over a week. Had been flying it with no problems for the 2 months that I have owned it up until last Friday when I tried to launch and it displayed a ESC status Error.

I did not crash or do anything differently that I had done the previous 100 times I had flown with no problems. Emailed DJI support but they were not doing me any favors or even remotely helpful. Sent them my flight logs and havnt heard anything back in 5 days. Whatever the issue is, its probably covered under the manufacturer's warranty but it would probably be months before I got it back if I decided to send it in to be fixed.

I decided to spend a little bit of money to save some time and have a local repair shop look at it. Still waiting on the price and ETA. They told me about 2-3 weeks depending on what they find out.

The fee to diagnose the problem was $39 and will apply that towards the repairs if I decide to go forward and have them fix it. The plan was to upgrade to the Air or Mavic later this summer, but unsure how about spending more money with this company. Anyways, Just had to vent... The weather is nice and I just want to be up in the sky. Hopefully nobody has or will deal with this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio