Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is it just me, or is this forum confusing?

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
I find this forum a bit confusing. We have 'Spark Discussions' and 'Spark Help', but there seems to be a cross over of topics. Then, there's also topics in the 'General Discussion' that could go into one of the categories I just mentioned.

Seems to me that those three categories could be merged to save hopping between them?

Or, is it just me - and it's all perfectly obvious to everyone else?

I don't found the categories confusing, but yes, OP don't seems to create threads always at right place. It is more for them a problem as they could maybe not get the right people to help. This if readers filter what they read by forum categories.

Sent from my SM-G950F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Yes there are more headers than needed but its far better than the ridiculous single thread per model of RC Groups.

Yes there are more headers than needed but its far better than the ridiculous single thread per model of RC Groups.
Absolutely. I just think one or two could be merged. But, also people definitely need to post in the right section.
Maybe it just needs some moderation?

I concur, perhaps a little description of what goes where will help people choose the right forum.

I find this forum a bit confusing. We have 'Spark Discussions' and 'Spark Help', but there seems to be a cross over of topics. Then, there's also topics in the 'General Discussion' that could go into one of the categories I just mentioned.

Seems to me that those three categories could be merged to save hopping between them?

Or, is it just me - and it's all perfectly obvious to everyone else?
It's the age old problem of people don't look before they post, don't think where they are posting and don't put a descriptive title in their thread.
Things like 'Battery' are useless thread titles and lazy.
Don't even get me started on people who can't be bothered to use the search function....:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spark 317
Just use the "New Posts" button and notifications.

The biggest problem is that members post in the wrong places. General is for non-spark, help is for help, spark for spark post. If you see a post in the wrong place (or see other issues), feel free to smash that report button. Moderators can't see all the post so everything helps. We are also looking for a few good moderators.

Reactions: Lastrexking
The mod either would have to move Spark threads from General to Spark discussions, or delete the Spark categories as this is a Spark forum anyway.

More confusing and irritating are the many forums IMHO. Many topics aren't Spark, but DJI, or even Drones in general. There is a lot of content in Mavicpilots which would apply here. It isn't even possible to use a single login for the separate forums.

The forums need be merged. Then, nobody would post Spark content under General ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast