Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

International Coastal Cleanup Baseco Manila Philippines

I applaud the crowd source effort. Now, if the debris could be kept from finding its way into the waterway, that would be the key. Thanks for sharing.
I hope this brings awareness to the people as well to lessen the use of single use plastic bag a big contributing factor to the waste

Reactions: I B Spectre
I applaud the crowd source effort. Now, if the debris could be kept from finding its way into the waterway, that would be the key. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for watching Sir hope you have time to check out my other videos & support my channel by subscribing :)

Another good video sparkflyJEF! Wow, 15,000 volunteers, as saying goes, "many hands make light work". Thanks for sharing with us.
wow thank you for dropping by to my channel :)
figures are base on news report & registration of attendees as early as 5-530 am volunteers came in

This video of Baseco Beach is so disturbing. It is hard to imagine living in that way and not cleaning that up. I hope that the ICC makes its way there soon. There is a website called freetheocean.com where people can sign up to play a daily trivia game which win or lose, contributes to removing one piece of plastic from the ocean each day. It is part of a website called freekibble.com which helps feed shelter pets and more. Please consider taking a look at these sites and joining for the animals and the worlds sake. Thanks sparkflyJEF for posting these videos. ? ?

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
This video of Baseco Beach is so disturbing. It is hard to imagine living in that way and not cleaning that up. I hope that the ICC makes its way there soon. There is a website called freetheocean.com where people can sign up to play a daily trivia game which win or lose, contributes to removing one piece of plastic from the ocean each day. It is part of a website called freekibble.com which helps feed shelter pets and more. Please consider taking a look at these sites and joining for the animals and the worlds sake. Thanks sparkflyJEF for posting these videos. ? ?
Thank you very much for your concern & the information ! government & other organizations are working on to rehabilitate the manila bay & baseco beach area , will post updates / feature videos on my channel

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu