Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How many flights do you have on your Spark?

SparkOwner

Join
Feb 10, 2018
How many flights have you done with your Spark from New? - is it still working as it was when you got it even after all these flights?

Only 8 flights for me so far and 3 or 4 of them in doors playing around with prop guards on - I bought my Spark in October 2017 and since then its been cold here in the UK so the weather has played a factor.

I've had a few flights on big open fields but not much more (yet).

Right now, it's minus 3 here with snow off and on, so no cigar for me until it gets warmer.

You?

Reactions: m2bfx
25 since December - the weather has also been a factor here

172 since Christmas and loving every second summer here at the bottom of the planet though - hoping for a clear winter. Worked out the dos and do nots in the first 20 or so flights ( new to the drone world) but now confident in knowledge of limits and keeping a cool head in situations (could have easily lost her on a few occasions). I do have trouble with GPS lock which I will need to get repaired. Still love it and the door to the drone world it's opened for me - now have a MP. Fly well.

42 flights in 6 days of ownership.
24 are 'real' outdoor flights, the rest playing indoors.
Would be at least double that, but had about 500mm of rain past week locally.
Still alot to learn and this site/app has been an invaluable resource. Would have used OTG if I didn't read about all the negatives on here which could have been a big mistake. Instead gained knowledge on how to overcome a few Wifi issues I was having. Thanks unknown members! [emoji3]

Only 3 then bought the AIr also, which has never been used due to the good old snow and wind here in the NE of UK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502