Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help with ESC Error

POSSpark

Join
Mar 26, 2018
I flew my Spark yesterday with no problems. Switched batteries and tried to fly again later that day. Go4 is showing an error on all 4 ESC and only the cooling fan powers up. I've tried the first battery again after charging and tried reloading the current firmware through Assistant2 but it fails every time. Any suggestions besides opening a ticket with DJI? Thanks!

I flew my Spark yesterday with no problems. Switched batteries and tried to fly again later that day. Go4 is showing an error on all 4 ESC and only the cooling fan powers up. I've tried the first battery again after charging and tried reloading the current firmware through Assistant2 but it fails every time. Any suggestions besides opening a ticket with DJI? Thanks!

did you figure it out?

I sent the spark off to DJI and they said it needed a new main board along with some other misc parts to the tune of almost $300. Kohls.com had the spark on sale at the time for $299, and I got Best Buy to price match it and they included the free remote. Sold the old spark for parts on fleabay for $200 and the remote for $90. Long story short got a new spark for $10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar