Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hands down the BEST DJI Spark case!

I just wanted to share a recent find of mine that I am VERY happy with, the DJI Spark case by Hermitshell. I did a lot of research on finding the perfect case and I can tell you this is the one you want. I had very specific criteria for what I was looking for including:

- Fits ALL of my Spark accessories
- Compact and travel friendly size
- Solid protection

This case nails all three of these needs perfectly. The case itself is well made and has the absolute best placement of your items to maximize the space efficiently. Here is a list of all of the items I have in my kit:

- The ENTIRE DJI Spark Fly More Combo
- +1 extra battery (total of 4)
- 1 USB backup power bank
- iPad AIR 2
- HobbyTiger Tablet mount for Spark controller
- Extra cords, cables and cards

This case even works with the Helistar gimbal cover!

I couldn't be happier with this case. I have not seen a single other case that comes close to what this case offers. On top of that, the price is fantastic and eligible for same day shipping through Amazon, I received it the same day I ordered! I always do thorough research on items like this and take it from me, this is the case you want! This is the case your Spark deserves!

So no room to put your prop guards, tablet and tablet holder?

So no room to put your prop guards, tablet and tablet holder?
Absolutely there is, if you'll notice I bolded the ENTIRE Fly More combo (which includes prop guards) as well as my iPad AIR 2 and my tablet mount. All are in there no problem.

I'd be happy to post pictures of a breakdown of my kit and how it all fits together if anyone is interested.

Reactions: brasda91
My ideal setup is the charging station case which I put inside my Lowepro Transit Backpack 350AW. This backpack can fit everything I need for a day out hiking, skiing, etc. or an overnight outing.
I usually pack:
•Spark (charging station, 3 batteries, controller) in charging station bag.
•Full frame DSLR with battery grip and lens
•APC DSLR with battery grip and lens
•laptop and charger (if needed)
•extra room for another lens or other bits (chargers etc).

If I don’t need my DSLRs I use a smaller regular backpack. The beauty of this setup is its flexible depending on my needs.

EE761815-E620-4501-9265-7BF8E567C9B7.jpeg

1D765B63-81C7-4B1D-ACEA-A333801FCB71.jpeg

Love the kit Chrislaf!

I considered the Hermit but got the Lykus bag for Spark.
I wanted everything in 1 bag or case and room for odds and ends like the iPhone I use with our drone, cables, etc., and the Lykus has the zippered pockets to freelance things like that, and is deep enough it’s not too tight on them.
I wasn’t sure how the snug the velcro compartments would be, but they hold the items really snug and there’s good padding around them.

https://www.amazon.com/Lykus-Spark-Perfectly-Shoulder-Cross-Body/dp/B07BYPRMVN026951E1-12A4-4C5D-86CA-1B276AD9BA89.jpegD7A33304-C962-40E9-A426-80A37AEF783A.jpeg

Whats the thing in the bottom right of the case? The PGYTECH...

It looks like a joy stick protector that wouldn't fit in the case on the controller so he stuck it there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502