Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal Control Icon

Walter Hall

Join
Mar 22, 2018
Hello:

I was trying to move my gimbal in flight today, I watched a youtube video that said there is an icon above the camera icon that should be touched to lock and unlock gimbal movement. The icon in the video does not appear of my cell phone screen, so I cannot move the gimbal.

Does anyone know why I do not have this icon?

Regards,

Walt

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
Hello:

I was trying to move my gimbal in flight today, I watched a youtube video that said there is an icon above the camera icon that should be touched to lock and unlock gimbal movement. The icon in the video does not appear of my cell phone screen, so I cannot move the gimbal.

Does anyone know why I do not have this icon?

Regards,

Walt

Send it again, this time with everything connected, the way you fly it - with the device only, or with the remote control. Take the screenshot when you are outdoors.

Are you referring to the video below? If so, that gimbal tilt method will only be available if flying without a remote controller.

When flying with the remote controller, you can tilt the gimbal with the wheel on the top, left corner of the remote controller.

Manual.jpg

Are you referring to the video below? If so, that gimbal tilt method will only be available if flying without a remote controller.

When flying with the remote controller, you can tilt the gimbal with the wheel on the top, left corner of the remote controller.

View attachment 4118
Hello and thank you for responding! Yes I finally got the tilt gimbal feature with my cellphone. And I have not tired the wheel method on the controller, I will Saturday morning. You have been very thorough with the way you explained this, and now it seems to be working great! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

Regards,

Walt

Reactions: sebrandao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard