Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gesture control

Join
Jun 5, 2018
I try to enable gesture control in my dji 4 but the page not appear unless spark is powered on. Can u use gesture mode without acthivateing in the software. Can u please tell me how to use gesture control

You can use gesture control buy simply tapping the on button twice and face the camera for face recognition then it will liftoff from your palm without RC, fon, or tablet. You simply control it with your hands. I crashed my spark using this the first time. Spark hit the garage roof beam when I was trying to land it on my palm.

It's not really wise to use gesture control without having RC or phone connected! You may get a problem and can then grab the RC and RTH and cancel before a disaster happens!

Reactions: Proctor
Hello, ik heb dit ook geprobeerd met mijn Mavic Air, maar ik kreeg he ook niet aan de praat. Dus volledig autonoom. Hij stond op de grond en er gebeurde niets!!

You can use gesture control buy simply tapping the on button twice and face the camera for face recognition then it will liftoff from your palm without RC, fon, or tablet. You simply control it with your hands. I crashed my spark using this the first time. Spark hit the garage roof beam when I was trying to land it on my palm.
Thank you very much

You need to turn on the drone and run the app first. You must enable Advance Gesture Control from the menu in order to use it without the app.

As said by others, using it "disconnected" is NOT advised.

No app required! It’s a selfie drone in this mode.

Put away.the controller and/or smart phone, turn on the Sperk, hold it in front of you and quick tap power button then she takes off in a hover. Then you can use gestures.
Watch the you tube videos

It's not really wise to use gesture control without having RC or phone connected! You may get a problem and can then grab the RC and RTH and cancel before a disaster happens!
Very true! I was using gesture control in the back yard and was doing fine. Sent it back and filmed a video of the spark following me around the edge of the swimming pool. Did the "arms up" return command and got no response. Problem was that it was over the pool. Spent some time doing the commands like a madman and still no response. I finally got smart and picked up the pool cleaning net and caught the spark as it descended when the battery got low. If I had not had the net it would have gone into the water. RC would have let me fly it to the grass and land.

No more gesture without the RC for me!!

Reactions: Pearson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef