FPV

Discussion in 'Firmware & Software Discussion' started by AndyN, Apr 11, 2018.

1. AndyN

AndyN Active Member

So ive been trying out Spark Pro app for iOS with FPV, works pretty nicely!

However are there any FPV app that can control not only up down gimbal / up down head movement but also side to side head movement with Yaw? (Yes I know the two axis gimbal limits this) but the AC can still Yaw!

Cheers!

2. Bob Radford

Bob Radford Well-Known Member

Litchi can.

AndyN likes this.
  3. AndyN

AndyN Active Member

I did see a video on youtube about imersive setting, is that a function that works with DJI spark?

4. Bob Radford

Yes, I can confirm that it does, controls the camera angle up and down , and controls the yaw with your head movements, makes it easy to track your subject. You have to launch the Spark first, then select immersive function, then put the goggles on.

AndyN likes this.
  5. AndyN

AndyN Active Member

Is there other alternatives? I’m in progress of learning and testing out autopilot (Hangar) and don’t really want to get in to another advanced software :)

6. Bob Radford

Litchi is so simple to use. I use it for waypoints with other DJI drones, the goggles feature is just a bonus. I looked at Autopilot and it does not seem to be user friendly

7. RDZSparkPilot

RDZSparkPilot Member

I have recently been flying Litchi FPV with cheap $5 Googles from Wal-Mart. I am new to FPV but it has been very fun learning to fly with Googles on. Totally different view. I love Litchi for the Waypoints for my other DJI products now I love it for the FPV on Spark

Gavieboydgi likes this.
  8. Gavieboydgi

Gavieboydgi Well-Known Member

I have the Dji goggles and it's a pain in the *** with having to swap out the otg cable you have to connect dji go 4 app first because if you don't you get hight and distance limited so every time you come to change batteries you have to start up go4 app and then connect to the goggles again. Anyone else found a solution around this problem with the dji goggles?

RDZSparkPilot likes this.