Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Forest part 2

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Hi all,

I just made a small addition to my nature videos series. It is very short but sweet enough to uploade it i thought. I hope you all like it.

Ps: pls like and subscribe the channel for more content :)

Reactions: pmshop
Hi all,

I just made a small addition to my nature videos series. It is very short but sweet enough to uploade it i thought. I hope you all like it.

Ps: pls like and subscribe the channel for more content :)

Love the smoothness...I always get into a rush

Reactions: sickno
Love the smoothness...I always get into a rush
Well i made a ....up i didnt had the footage i wanted... Big noob mistake: i didnt use a empty SD card :(. So i promiss i deliver in the next footage more variations. But hey, still a small addition to my nature series

Well i made a ....up i didnt had the footage i wanted... Big noob mistake: i didnt use a empty SD card :(. So i promiss i deliver in the next footage more variations. But hey, still a small addition to my nature series

It would be a good practice to dump or swap out the SD card after every flight.

Early on in this hobby with my SYMA X8C and top mounted XiaoMi Yi, I flew in 5 different areas in one day.
Went up on my 5th area and it never came back.
Lost all that other video.

Reactions: sickno
It would be a good practice to dump or swap out the SD card after every flight.

Early on in this hobby with my SYMA X8C and top mounted XiaoMi Yi, I flew in 5 different areas in one day.
Went up on my 5th area and it never came back.
Lost all that other video.
This mistake wont happen again, its one of those mistakes that you learn it the hard way and always remind you the lost footage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar