Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flymore bag security (against damage).

Adrianvert

Join
Feb 13, 2018
So im trying to establish how secure (against damage) the flymore bag is. Any reports of the spark receiving damage whilst being transported in the flymore bag? A lot of people seem to feel they need more secure storage, but I am yet to hear of damage to the spark whilst in the flymore bag! Damage reports anyone?

Do you really need to be told the same thing in two threads?

DJI bag is pretty good for day to day bumps. I like it for when I'm travelling with JUST the spark/RC and batteries.

There are better cases which better organized all the rest of the stuff from the FlyMore combo, which is why I got one of those, too.

Do you really need to be told the same thing in two threads?
Its a different question requiring a different answer. If you dont like it report it. I would like to know if anyone has run into trouble with the way in which i plan to travel with my drone. For the next 12 months. The other thread did not answer that question, and there are no other threads on the forum with that answer.

Get over yourself.

Reactions: Bob Radford
DJI bag is pretty good for day to day bumps. I like it for when I'm travelling with JUST the spark/RC and batteries.

There are better cases which better organized all the rest of the stuff from the FlyMore combo, which is why I got one of those, too.
Which do you use?

Surely you can tell just looking at it? Yeah I use mine all the time for little trips to the park but it's not going to give you any protection other than from light usage.

I guess it also requires a gimbal protector. It is a bit risky to use the fly more bag without protecting the most exposed and sensitive part of the aircraft.

Reactions: Adrianvert
Surely you can tell just looking at it? Yeah I use mine all the time for little trips to the park but it's not going to give you any protection other than from light usage.
How can I tell if others have had their spark damaged while using that bag while looking at my own?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis