Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying with a Phantom 4

I also saw a person flying a Mavic Pro and a person flying a Mavic Air!All DJI consumer drones were there yesterday!

Although I see things like this, I still feel alone.
There are other places I thought would be at least one other pilot around...no such luck.
But at a park in Henderson, NV and with the parent's permission, I passed on what knowledge I had to an 8 and 10 year old with new drones for Christmas.
I don't know how well I helped because it was only 3 days after Christmas and looked like they had been flying for 3 months.
:D

There are other places I thought would be at least one other pilot around...no such luck.
But at a park in Henderson, NV and with the parent's permission, I passed on what knowledge I had to an 8 and 10 year old with new drones for Christmas.
I don't know how well I helped because it was only 3 days after Christmas and looked like they had been flying for 3 months.
First time I didn’t feel alone when I am flying a drone lol

I know that you had fun sharing your knowledge to those kids. I too have no clue as to other drone pilots in my area. I wish that either this or another forum had something like a registry that could be used to help drone pilots connect with other drone pilots.

Makes you feel like a community doesn’t it?
Well at Hong Kong there is a reservoir dam where lots of people practice flying
model aircraft and drones there. I always don’t feel alone there:D
Lower Shing Mun Rd, Kam Shan
Google Maps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502