Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying Two Sparks at the Same Time (Different Pilots!)

Don Presten

Join
Apr 9, 2018
(I searched the site for this answer but came up empty - apologies if this has been asked and answered)

A friend of my just purchase a Red Spark from another member of this forum and we plan of flying them together occasionally - in know issues with this? I am assuming not, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

I don't think there should be any issue. I am flying spark generally with my friends. We do FPV kind of racing with spark sometimes I haven't faced any issue.

Reactions: Don Presten
(I searched the site for this answer but came up empty - apologies if this has been asked and answered)

A friend of my just purchase a Red Spark from another member of this forum and we plan of flying them together occasionally - in know issues with this? I am assuming not, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!
I flew my Spark 6’ from my son who was flying his and got a warning that there was Bluetooth interference. We just moved a few feet away and there was no more problem.

i think you should be fine because your pairing ( and your friends ) is unique which is (what i think) is why so people have so much trouble when pairing for the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast