Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying Around Cell Towers?

Sorry bud, you lost me at "people like you". Might want to learn how to have a discussion and understand what your talking about before you go around accusing anyone and everyone on a topic of committing the eternal sins you listed in your rant. Nothing in my responses says I think I can do whatever I want, but I definitely don't want to lend any weight to your worldview as it's very uninformed. Your young and fairly immature from what I'm reading, but you'll learn at some point in your life that you don't always know better. You really need to stop wasting your energy here (especially this thread - I know I'm done with you after this). May want to start running, working out, or ask someone for a hug as mentioned earlier (helps a lot with pent up emotions like yours).

accusing lol i love how people resort to name calling like this guy and insulting.. boy this forum gets better and better daily..... you accused yourself when you stated whats wrong with flying around cell towers theres no law for it/.. you implicated yourself.. im a truth speaker if you dont like to hear the truth then dont listen....

now stop flying around structures that you dont own... stop breaking the rules.. even unsaid rules.. eventually your going to get caught.. and i believe its a 10k fine you are now ignored.... i dont deal with people that act the way you do and respond the way you do

Ummm - that was a bit of a misquote in your last note - might want to re-read as it sounds like your emotions got the best of you again and put thoughts in your head.

This was the quote; "Is there a rule saying don't fly near cell towers? Please specify if you could."

That was the entire question. If you can follow what I'm saying, no where did I say - (what's wrong with flying around cell towers and stating there is no law for it). It was a legit question I was asking you thinking initially you might have a clue (boy was I wrong) as I would never want to break an FAA rule. However your rules I plan to give very little thought to. I did do something I said I wasn't going to do however, and continued to respond (my bad).

um theres no rule.. but its called think... use your brain...... think bout this.. i fly my drone around your house over it in your back yard.... and im 1 mile away.. youd be pissed wouldn't you...also irresponsible....

now cell towers same thing you dont own them and they spit out tons of frequencies and power and heat.... again.. your endangering the tower your putting your drone at risk for crashing and causing a fire......
now i can see your age 52 im only 41 i follow rules and follow the unsaid rules aka common sense... just because its not a law or rule does not mean you shoulnt be an idiot....

dont fly over crowds over cell towers water towers etc over peoples homes...... go fly in a open feild or a desert or your own property.. its people like you and others that make the faa make rules and force other non rule breakers to have to pay fees to have fun....

if you think its ok to do this without permission of the tower owner then your wrong..

first if you own a drone company and or you are the cell tower or water tower or stadium owner fly all you want over your tower for inspections etc.. but the hobbies t shame on you...

fly at a distance if you want....
you just risk others and make it difficult for me to fly for fun

in my town we have 2 people id like to catch they fly drones next to the 4th of july fireworks they also flew over forest fires... i bet you think thats responsible huh.. its not so dont do it

Have you ever been give a ticket for speeding or go over the speed limit. You could kill someone!
Not so with a DJI Spark, even around a cell phone tower.

Chill!

Reactions: Heckmaniac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef