Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fly away

hondacura93

Join
Apr 28, 2018
Total ********. Full signal take off 3ft off the ground atti mode then shoots 60ft up 180ft out and flying away with NO response to remote...*edited* Managed to get it home but wtf!

Last edited:
Total ********. Full signal take off 3ft off the ground atti mode then shoots 60ft up 180ft out and flying away with NO response to remote...*edited* Managed to get it home but wtf!
Why did you take off in "Atti Mode"?

Reactions: Ronman29
I had GPS when I took off, started to fly out then it went into atti mode and controls started going up instead of down rth brought it back because I had GPS lock when I lifted

Its not letting me upload the browse button doesn't do anything and I dont have a computer at the moment

Welcome to the Spark flyaway club. This club sucks! Seems this is becoming common. It happened to me last week. I'm afraid to fly now. Seems everyone has the solution or they say it's pilot error! Bull crap, when it happens to them lets see what they say. Something is bad wrong with the spark and DJI needs to take this serious! I can't afford to loose my spark! I paid for the DJI replacement insurance, but that does't mean they will replace your drone if it flies away! Pilot error is all they have to say.

Reactions: hondacura93
Welcome to the Spark flyaway club. This club sucks! Seems this is becoming common. It happened to me last week. I'm afraid to fly now. Seems everyone has the solution or they say it's pilot error! Bull crap, when it happens to them lets see what they say. Something is bad wrong with the spark and DJI needs to take this serious! I can't afford to loose my spark! I paid for the DJI replacement insurance, but that does't mean they will replace your drone if it flies away! Pilot error is all they have to say.
Mine flew away dji replaced it, replacement has been flawless

Reactions: windryder
Only took about a month with nothing but issues but got the issues figured out... no more android flying, tried it with my note 8 and tried to fly away again did a compass calibration then got all kinds of errors it crashed my phone. So switched to my ipad and it said recalibrate compass, and did some kind of download and all is well.

Reactions: windryder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast