Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Firmware .700 has arrived

From what I've read on this forum is that it's a licence issue with Apple is why the OTG cable is not officially supported.

Apparently the cable works on both platforms with mixed results and options.

And rumors of DJI disabling the use of it would be devastating to the company because so my current and future pilots find comfort in using it.

After all, they have the goggles to sell too.:cool:

Awwww, updated to .701, but can't make use of the new Sphere feature. Android version of DJI GO 4 still stuck on v4.1.10. ****, and no update in Play Store.....

Awwww, updated to .701, but can't make use of the new Sphere feature. Android version of DJI GO 4 still stuck on v4.1.10. ****, and no update in Play Store.....
v4.1.14 is readily available if you know how to use Google!

On apkmirror.com, there seems to always be two "Variant"s. Does it matter which one is used? The only difference between the two is file size and upload date.

On apkmirror.com, there seems to always be two "Variant"s. Does it matter which one is used? The only difference between the two is file size and upload date.
They're both the same, one is just a newer version, look at the upload date. The newer one was uploaded 1 Nov.

Sorry...my bad! The update is 701...I assume there is no 360 Pano for me yet as I am on Android 4.1.10 of the Go4 app?
Yesterday I updated my Android to 701. Tried 3 different batteries in the drone and nothing showed to say batteries need updating etc. Also NO 360° Pano icon showing. Like you will have to wait and see what happens next.

They're both the same, one is just a newer version, look at the upload date. The newer one was uploaded 1 Nov.
Read in a news flash that 700 was only released for a few hours, taken down and replaced with 701. The earlier release was faulty.

I can't get it to load into my Spark for anything. I've tried EVERY possible way. Not sure what's going on. I'll just keep trying more!

Hi, I have problems with OTG since 701. Sometimes have to try several times until I get connected. Sometimes works fine. Last flight I lost connection after seven minutes and Video stopped recording. I was not touching remote at that time so 100% sure I didn't stop recording.

I see some have problems some don't have problems, right? I had not a single flight without some trouble getting connection to work at start or losing connection in flight.

Reactions: hendywidodo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502