Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

EACHINA EV800d googles

gviazd0r

Join
Dec 7, 2017
Loc
Sydney
Hi,

Anybody uses EACHINA ev800d goggles.
Just got then as it seems a great price .
They operate on 5.8GHz bandwidth and have large choice of Channels.

Im new to that and trying to see if anybody can help how to get the goggles going with my Spark and Controller with Android DJI GO 4 (Samsung s6)

many thx in advance

Transmission is proprietary and has nothing to do with the analog stuff used in FPV racing.

None other than DJI's ones unless you want a mess of cables and devices, except for one of those cardboard thingies you put your phone in but the quality is pretty awful.

Here's a review link.

I like the way it allows you to wear the goggles and still have a device attached to the remote controller so you can still have access to the apps menus.

But I don't think this is possible with the Spark?

He was using a Phantom later in the video with the HDMI, but the goggles also have a USB that I assume it connects to the OTG adapter and then the remote for use with the Spark?

How would the device (phone / tablet) connect with only one port and still have the goggles connected when using with the Spark?

WiFi?

Last edited:
Reactions: Junebug
I retract my prior post:Looks like they may work.

upload_2017-12-28_17-54-10.png

Same question, is it possible to connect the EV800 Eachine to the spark?
No, not ev800 or any other fpv goggles except DJI goggles, fpv goggles works on analog cctv transmission while dji uses proprietary digital transmission. Only way of using fpv goggles with spark is to have goggles that support hdmi input and phone/tablet that have hdmi/mhl output. Or you can use VR googles for smartphone and litchi app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf