Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Download pano to device

SparkyUrs

Join
Sep 27, 2019
Uffhh... ive tried pano/sphere today in perfect flying weather, my spark shot those 46 pics perfectly, 3times on different locations, but then...

Download to my Samsung 8+ did not work properly ("dwnld not successful, try again"). After about 5 attempts 1 download/sphere creation was successful.
I tried to download pano to my other device (Samsung tablet S2) via DJI go 4app with the same problem [emoji3064][emoji26].
My conclusion: my handling seems to be correct bec once it worked, so must be a technical bug...
Any hints to solve the problem !? Thanks very much for help !

Yep tks. But those pics on card are not stitched togetether to a 'sphere-pic'...

Yep tks. But those pics on card are not stitched togetether to a 'sphere-pic'...

Is it the download or the stitching part which is giving you an error?
I make sure to land the Spark after taking the pano, leave it on the ground in turned on condition and with the RC very close to it stitch/download the Pano from the app. I think it is also worth reiterating that I always connect the phone to the RC with an OTG cable. Never ran into any problem like you mentioned with this set-up/method.

Tks Nilanjan
I do it exactly the way you write.
In the meantime it works a bit better, but still randomly, lets say each fourth attempt fails... anyway, its better than before.
And now today travelling to Italy/Toscana, hot for taking shots there... tks again for inputs.

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf