Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does the Samsung Note 8 fit the Spark RC?

MAndrews

Join
Nov 11, 2017
The Samsung Note 8 is about 163mm tall, but the manual says is 160mm is the maximum size of phone for the remote controller. Have you got a Note 8 and does it fit? And if so, with or without a case?

Thanks!

I have a Google Pixel which is 143mm. It has a little bit more room but chances are it wont fit the note 8 if it says max is 160.

I have the S8+ and it fits but only just and without its case. I am getting a tablet holder so I don't stress the RC arms.

The Samsung Note 8 is about 163mm tall, but the manual says is 160mm is the maximum size of phone for the remote controller. Have you got a Note 8 and does it fit? And if so, with or without a case?

Thanks!

It will for just fine. You only need the corners inserted. The arms spread very wide. Also, keep a little space between the controller and phone to avoid compass issues on the phone. I keep a good inch space by only putting phone corners in the arms. The gimbal sticks have powerful magnets which will mess up phone compass, but when you move phone away, no issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none