Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark hardshell waterproof case

Wombatclay

Join
Aug 11, 2017
My new case arrived today. Fits perfect. Yes the prop guards fit also but I use them at home with my goggle housing so I can fly FPV. Car charger is dual battery charger with usb so is perfect to keep everything charged up. In the same slot I have the range extenders also. Nothing squashes or presses against anything. This is the cheaper version but must say foam isn't cheap stuff.... nor does the quality feel cheap. $62Aus.

ATTACH=full]1152[/ATTACH]20170905_051333.jpg20170905_051346.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Attachments

• 20170905_051416.jpg
    20170905_051416.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 62
I have the smaller GPC,
xxxiz.jpg
but have ordered a custom made one from GPC to hold remote with Mavmount.
It will be in the same SKB 3i-1209-4 shell but look like this:
case1.jpg

GPC does custom work.
Just a little pricey, but with them, you know you will get Top notch quality.
Can you share what you paid for that custom case?

Thanks! That sounds like a great value to me. GPC's cases are very nice.

I have the smaller GPC,
View attachment 1157
but have ordered a custom made one from GPC to hold remote with Mavmount.
It will be in the same SKB 3i-1209-4 shell but look like this:
View attachment 1158

I may be interested in something like this but I’d want to fit 3-battery charger, power brick, and prop guards in addition to MavMount. Maybe I need to hit them up. Does the lid foam come out so you could put an iPad behind it?

I may be interested in something like this but I’d want to fit 3-battery charger, power brick, and prop guards in addition to MavMount. Maybe I need to hit them up. Does the lid foam come out so you could put an iPad behind it?
On mine, I put no provision in for charger or guards as I never take those items out to a shoot. Just the AC, batteries, spare props and RC. Phone stays in my pocket.
Contact them, they will make it any way you want.

Can't beat GPC! I ordered a case from Amazon that was Freewell.... What a honkin piece of crap!! Sent that POS back the next day. Anybody thinking about Freewell stay away from that China company junk!!

My new case arrived today. Fits perfect. Yes the prop guards fit also but I use them at home with my goggle housing so I can fly FPV. Car charger is dual battery charger with usb so is perfect to keep everything charged up. In the same slot I have the range extenders also. Nothing squashes or presses against anything. This is the cheaper version but must say foam isn't cheap stuff.... nor does the quality feel cheap. $62Aus.

ATTACH=full]1152[/ATTACH]View attachment 1153View attachment 1154

Sent from my SM-G955F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
@OPC Wombatclay Where did you get the car charger from?

Many people are mentioning that nothing out in the market has the extra place to store DJI Spark & Parts, and they wish they could have something that makes it easier for transportation. So we are trying to fulfill that need,

This is the most common case for Spark that I’ve seen. I modified mine to fit my 3 battery charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502