Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go mosd missions software

I have not. You know you need the GO4 mod app for this? Biggest drawback in compare to other solutions like Autopilot is you cannot program gimbal tilt.

Tested , worked good. Thanks to dev
How many times have you used it and with what mobile device? And do you know if this app is available for the iOS? I don't care to register on the dev's website to ask this question. Thanks for your input.

How many times have you used it and with what mobile device? And do you know if this app is available for the iOS? I don't care to register on the dev's website to ask this question. Thanks for your input.

No way. It works only with DJI GO 4 red mod for Android

No way. It works only with DJI GO 4 red mod for Android
I don't know what the DJI GO 4 red mod is but thanks for letting me know.

Definitely works with the DJI GO4 MOD LITE app on android 6.

Thanks for developing this useful and free tool!

Great app and It works perfect with the mod version. Have flown numerous waypoints flights and setup is easy. Click one waypoint, turn de icon to control camera focus and set height. Smoothes nicely between waypoints and helps to make that perfect shot since you can setup a flight plan on the spot. Works better and easier than Red Waypoint which resets the drone and it's UI is less intuitive. Drone Harmony looks great but has a bug in the SDK from DJI. Once solved this can be the best flight planner for Spark.

Had missed this, too bad you can't control gimball tilt, Litchi can do that apparently, but at a cost !
Will have to give it a try.

I see there is a companion website to create missions https://mission.3d-log.com/ and it works well enough except I can't see a way to download these missions and send them to a Smartphone ?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar