Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

...and the differences are detailed in the first 15 lines of the first post of this topic :)

The DJI coded the go app to make it difficult for reverse engineering.
"Nosecneo" is a back encoded version of go app. The deejayeye-modder patch only works with this version.
Is there any reason to use the Nosecneo apk? Does it have any new functionality over the stock DJI Go 4 app?

Does this version let us use the 2.57GHz band or use the dji.configs_force_fcc_and_25 mod?

Does this version let us use the 2.57GHz band or use the dji.configs_force_fcc_and_25 mod?
Spark do not support 2.57GHz, only 2.4 and 5.8GHz. This version automaticly force FCC mode doesn't need any config mod.

Reactions: Fiete
What about Mavic Pro?
I've being using this app with the Mavic Pro and my spark.

I can tell the spark goes into fcc mode but I don't know if this works or puts the pro into fcc mode as well. Has anybody else tried using this mod for the pro?

Isn't it that information outdated?
There is a 4.1.15 mod also working:
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Anyway I already saw that information and it only offers files to force to 0.4W or 1.5W but not 1W.
As I sad config files only working up to 4.1.10 android and 4.1.12 ios. This moded app only forces fcc mode (0.4W). Also I would suggest you to try looking for help in the mavic pilot forum as this is forum for spark an we are concentrated on spark here.

Last edited:
As I sad config files only working up to 4.1.10 android and 4.1.12 ios. This moded app only forces fcc mode (0.4W). Also I would suggest you to try looking for help in the mavic pilot forum as this is forum for spark an we are concentrated on spark here.

Anyway DJI GO is a generic app useful for all DJI drones

Anyway DJI GO is a generic app useful for all DJI drones
Yeah, but not all the stuff ie mods working for all drones or the same way. I just wanted to tell you that people over at mavic forum got more experience with it and have better knowledge of how stuff works with mavic.
Chears

So, is this app still being developed? Why isn't it updated to a newer version of DJI GO 4? Just curious.

Yeah, but not all the stuff ie mods working for all drones or the same way. I just wanted to tell you that people over at mavic forum got more experience with it and have better knowledge of how stuff works with mavic.
Chears
Cannot find it in the Mavic forum. What is the headline of that thread?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast