Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Well that would depend entirely on the version that you are currently using, Mr Faithley. If you were using a version prior to v2. then yes, there is an update which you can see on the first post.

Reactions: Faithley
Hi guys. Im new spark user. I install that modded app and I have 2 questions:

1. In settings "RTH at current altitude (When enabled the aircraft will return home at its current altitude when is 3 to 20 m away from home point. Otherwise he will land immediately)" that's mean if spark will be more than 20 meters away he will land somewhere in place where is at this moment ? Even if I will be on altitude 120 meters he will land there and not come back to me ?

2 My secound question is when we set up "RTH altitude" (row below RTH current altitude). I have huge trees on hill close to my home thats why i set up 120 m. When I get notification about low battery level if i cancel automatic RTH and if I will be flying to end lets say about 5% battery he never force me to automatic RTH? Because what i worry about is, one day when battery will be low and I will be close but not in home point he will start flying to 120m altitude to start RTH.... and then will be big problem because he fall down from sky when battery die. Is that possibility to lose control when battery is low and RTH is force automatic?

Thanks for answers :)

Just on the RTH feature. Today I was flying in what seemed like a moderate wind. I was sheltered behind some trees so it wasn't much of an issue for old sparky. When my battery went low, I initiated the manual RTH and woooosh! sparky flew 120m into the air above the shelter of the trees and got carried away to the other end of the field. I was absolutely bricking it as I saw it getting blown away.

Lesson learned, manually fly home or make sure you are aware of the current RTH settings before you trigger it!

Hey guys,

i'm using this Mod with the Mavic Pro and it works really great :)

Will there be updates to this app ( > 4.1.15) or is it not possible?

Reactions: Vilco
Hy,
amazing version i am from germany an di want to use the FCC mode, ich habe installed the app but what i have seen that google maps doenst work so for the RTH its dangerrous when i want to fly sfe i need the homepoint

does i make something wrong

Hi guys. Im new spark user. I install that modded app and I have 2 questions:

1. In settings "RTH at current altitude (When enabled the aircraft will return home at its current altitude when is 3 to 20 m away from home point. Otherwise he will land immediately)" that's mean if spark will be more than 20 meters away he will land somewhere in place where is at this moment ? Even if I will be on altitude 120 meters he will land there and not come back to me ?

2 My secound question is when we set up "RTH altitude" (row below RTH current altitude). I have huge trees on hill close to my home thats why i set up 120 m. When I get notification about low battery level if i cancel automatic RTH and if I will be flying to end lets say about 5% battery he never force me to automatic RTH? Because what i worry about is, one day when battery will be low and I will be close but not in home point he will start flying to 120m altitude to start RTH.... and then will be big problem because he fall down from sky when battery die. Is that possibility to lose control when battery is low and RTH is force automatic?

Thanks for answers :)
When battery is critical rth height is bypassed, the aircraft will land where it is

Reactions: mexikanos11
Hy,
amazing version i am from germany an di want to use the FCC mode, ich habe installed the app but what i have seen that google maps doenst work so for the RTH its dangerrous when i want to fly sfe i need the homepoint

does i make something wrong
Use the lite version to get the maps, but remember the lite version can't be installed alongside the original.

I can't get the map to show on the online version unless I have a data connection. Related question, if the map is not showing, does that mean the RTH will not work?

I can't get the map to show on the online version unless I have a data connection. Related question, if the map is not showing, does that mean the RTH will not work?
Yes it will, it uses gps to rth. Use the lite version and go to settings and download the map of your area. You have to uninstall the original app when installing the lite version.

Yes it will, it uses gps to rth. Use the lite version and go to settings and download the map of your area. You have to uninstall the original app when installing the lite version.

I think map is only for us. That is like with google maps. If we dont have connection we not see map, but thats not mean gps is not working. If I mark some point in google maps and I will be away when I swith off data conection im not see streets and all of this staff but still my position and that point is avaliable. One day I will swith off data connection and I will try :) I dont have offline map :)

I use this one DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 And I really like it :) Im from poland normally we have restrictions 500meters away and 150 up :D
Im new user just when I flying I always sure battery is minimum 60% when Im a little bit far away :p and home point is set up :) I flying 100 altitude then supouse be ok for trees:p About map i didint try offline :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilco

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy