Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji controller help

smith

Join
Sep 27, 2017
Good afternoon spark lovers

Afternoon spark lovers,
Gentle gentle im new on the forum ;)
I have had the spark for couple of days now, great drone,love it, finding the controller difficult.
Have a few questions:
Pushing the throttle stick hard does it ascend the drone to climb it self, even if i let go of the sticks? Happen to me is this normal?
When i descend the throttle stick fully down it comes down and hoovers 1 meter of the ground, is this normal?
Should i record the home point manually?
Thank you

Late answer but as nobody had given an answer:

Pushing the throttle stick hard does it ascend the drone to climb it self, even if i let go of the sticks? Happen to me is this normal?
When you push the throttle stick up, it should ascend at a speed defined by the stick position. If you release the stick, then it should stop climbing and hover at that altitude.

When i descend the throttle stick fully down it comes down and hoovers 1 meter of the ground, is this normal?
Normally it will stop descent at about 0.3 meter from ground and wait. If the stick is still full down, then it will auto land.

No, it is normally automatically done when the Spark got GPS lock.

Reactions: smith
Late answer but as nobody had given an answer:

When you push the throttle stick up, it should ascend at a speed defined by the stick position. If you release the stick, then it should stop climbing and hover at that altitude.

Normally it will stop descent at about 0.3 meter from ground and wait. If the stick is still full down, then it will auto land.

No, it is normally automatically done when the Spark got GPS lock.
Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G925F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef