Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Diving Into A River To Rescue My DJI Spark

Frank130111

Join
Apr 2, 2018
Hi All,

I unfortunately crashed my drone at the weekend (100% my fault) Basically reversed it into a tree in sport mode and wasnt lifting it up as much as I thought lol anway all is fine but it was a horrible experience, I found my spark dangling above a river. I have no idea how it had not fallen in, literally clinging on by one arm for dear life. Here is the video I put together

And another quick video I made the other day with my first use of Active Track ( Advice, make sure the dynamic home point is on or the max distance is set much further )

Reactions: KevTN and Spark 317
That is one cool bridge.

Good job on the search and rescue.

The Spark flys again to tell another tale.:)

Glad your Spark didn't take a plunge. You would not have probably found it in that murky water. Yeah, that is a very interesting train trestle for sure. I gave you likes on both videos and subbed as well. Where are you taking these videos?

Reactions: Frank130111
Glad your Spark didn't take a plunge. You would not have probably found it in that murky water. Yeah, that is a very interesting train trestle for sure. I gave you likes on both videos and subbed as well. Where are you taking these videos?

Thanks! Yeah was a very intense moment lol, and in the UK!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast