Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DecalGirl Skin's

I got one for my Mavic. They will eventually peel.

My Mavic skin still holding tight. I think part of it is the quality of the skin. Some of them are quite expensive and look almost painted. Lots of choices. For AMA & FAA numbers I use my Brother label printer. Black letters on clear tape. Looks nice.
I applied something I had already to my spark, not a skin but dressed it up.

IMG_E4910.jpg

Reactions: DesertWindAero
I’d be interesting to see some photos of Sparks in decagirl skins. I’ve been on the site this morning and almost bought one.

I've been happy with mine. However I did just use a simple label-maker for the new FAA #.

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
I like the fact that it covers the bottom as well as the bottom for increased visibility.

Very easy to apply and also to remove should you desire to do that.

I have used DecalGirl skins for years on all types of devices.

IMG_8887.JPG IMG_8886.JPG

Reactions: BlancoRob
Ordered a custom skin this morning I think I’ll only use the top decal
C2F6AD38-57ED-4101-B6A6-90696F0E5260.jpeg

I’d be interesting to see some photos of Sparks in decagirl skins. I’ve been on the site this morning and almost bought one.
Here’s mine. I ordered the decal two weeks ago for shipment to UK, the estimated delivery was 31 January and it arrived last Thursday so full marks for prompt shipping. The decal was much better quality in comparison to others I’ve ordered and easy to apply so I’d highly recommend them.

Attachments

• BC3CA539-A4C2-4388-9C84-D47B51D95227.jpeg
    BC3CA539-A4C2-4388-9C84-D47B51D95227.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Reactions: Lastrexking
I've read that applying these decals can possibly reduce the signal received by the spark... is this true?

I've been considering this one.

i-fWQPScW-L.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502