Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Connection Issues

Jake Nunnelee

Join
Jan 1, 2018
Can anyone answer this? I have a DJI Spark and when connected with remote to spark, there is connection issues. Like it will disconnect and then connect. It does it pretty often. I have an OTG Cable but I am having problems with it also. It will connect but it won't give me information such as the height, battery percentage etc.. Is there a way to fix the WiFi connection?

Last edited:
Reactions: kentlim26
Enable airplane mode and then turn Wi-Fi back on. Also, make sure there are no other electronic devices near your Spark remote controller.

If that doesn't help, another option is to connect your mobile device to the Spark remote controller via an OTG cable.

Reactions: Jake Nunnelee
Yep, some features don't work when using an OTG cable.

Reactions: Jake Nunnelee
Enable airplane mode and then turn Wi-Fi back on. Also, make sure there are no other electronic devices near your Spark remote controller.

If that doesn't help, another option is to connect your mobile device to the Spark remote controller via an OTG cable.
Thank you for the info. I will try that the next time

This helped me a lot with my Note 8 and disconnects. I also close all other programs just to make sure nothing else is running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef