Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Confused of max speed

It won't, becasue as explained all parameters are verified to be perfectly acceptable.

Obviously a significant part of that figure is some tailwind.

Last edited:
Where did you get ESC temperature? With a thermometer after landing?
I am curious if we can get that info without hacking.

Sent from my SM-G950F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

There is an easy way to get to the true max speed, is while connected to the Spark, go into the settings, and look under the controller section. You'll see a slider with an "rpm" dial on both ends. That's your speed controller. To get max speed, side it all the way to the right, and set the remote to Sport Mode. DONE!

Try setting it all the way to the left, staying in Sport Mode, and you'll see how much slower it is.

That's the secret to the full top speed. Works in both Sport and Normal modes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

There is an easy way to get to the true max speed, is while connected to the Spark, go into the settings, and look under the controller section. You'll see a slider with an "rpm" dial on both ends. That's your speed controller. To get max speed, side it all the way to the right, and set the remote to Sport Mode. DONE!

Try setting it all the way to the left, staying in Sport Mode, and you'll see how much slower it is.

thanks for that, ill give a go, have you adjusted all the parameters, to get to 84? also there must have been a tail wind

I didn't modify the brake setting, but I think I'll need to.

I'm also noticing that even without the mods, that after max speed and letting go of the sticks, I get about 3 get off sideways drift from the original trajectory after it tries to stop and hover.

I didn't modify the brake setting, but I think I'll need to.

I'm also noticing that even without the mods, that after max speed and letting go of the sticks, I get about 3 get off sideways drift from the original trajectory after it tries to stop and hover.

I bet you the gimbal goes all spastic on take of as well.

New new to Forum have a question top speed for my spark 39.2 miles an hour was considering parameter change of hack what is recommendation to do 45 miles an hour

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502