Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cheap sun blocker

Ozmoron

Join
Jan 11, 2019
I have tried the commercial sun blockers and find them a bit of a pain. Tried this black packing foam works a treat, see photo attached. Also kids watch GPS tracker is working well, no problems, just don't forget to charge it, as it only lasts a few days continuing to be accurate to about 3m.IMG_20190205_125241_resized.jpeg

I have tried the commercial sun blockers and find them a bit of a pain. Tried this black packing foam works a treat, see photo attached. Also kids watch GPS tracker is working well, no problems, just don't forget to charge it, as it only lasts a few days continuing to be accurate to about 3m.

Thanks, but can you post a picture taken in better lighting? I'm having a tough time making anything out, and I'm pretty sure it's not my eyes (at least yet) ... :D

? I don't understand. How are you using it? Are you actually placing it on your screen? And you can see through it? Or are you mounting it somewhere to block the sun with shade? I can't really tell anything from those pictures.

? I don't understand. How are you using it? Are you actually placing it on your screen? And you can see through it? Or are you mounting it somewhere to block the sun with shade? I can't really tell anything from those pictures.

It's a thin rectangular piece of foam that's wedged between the phone and the RC. You're seeing the foam piece from the edge in the picture.

It's sort of like the bill of a baseball cap sticking out over the screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast