Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't get it to fly.

It can go into take off mode, then hovers at 1.2 m whether I'm inside or out. It keeps coming up with "weaK GPS signal. Aircraft is in attitude mode, and hovering may be unstable. " When I try changing home position, it just flew off and I had to search and recover it ( This happened twice). Very rapidly losing confidence in it.

So, are you saying, you can't fly in the area I'm trying to fly it. I successfully flew itabout a month before that, with no problems, in the same area.

It can go into take off mode, then hovers at 1.2 m whether I'm inside or out. It keeps coming up with "weaK GPS signal. Aircraft is in attitude mode, and hovering may be unstable. " When I try changing home position, it just flew off and I had to search and recover it ( This happened twice). Very rapidly losing confidence in it.
So that means you HAVE a weak GPS signal. Dont try to set a home position in this case.
Change place with better GPS coverage

You should have at least 10 satellites and more is better. Less than that and fly-aways are gonna happen unless you know how to fly a non-gps drone. YouTube is your friend... there are thousands of drone videos of people flying non-GPS enabled drones. Where are you on the map? Share a flight record with this tool...

DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help then share the URL you get back here in this topic.

Reactions: Quadular

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar