Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera quality?

chris64180

Join
Sep 18, 2018
I've had about 10 flights with my spark I've noticed last few the pictures are greenish tint to it what can cause it its during video too!org_5f514b154edfa42c_1539126584000.jpgorg_cf8a2a4410f991d1_1539126514000.jpg

Just curious are those pictures from the phone or drone? I had bad video on my phone and I thought the camera was bad until I downloaded from the drone and all was well. It appeared to be my video signal to my phone was poor.

It's not the phone. It's just the signal to the phone was bad. I use a cable between controller and phone now. OTG cable.

First two photos, seem to me like black and white.

Are you sure they are the photos stored in SD card, and not the cached ones?

Have you used any manual settings for the camera?

For best results and picture quality...You must retrieve the images/video from the SD card in the drone by either removing the SD card and installing it into a computer, etc or attaching a USB cable to the Spark, power it on, and plug it into a computer as a separate "drive" and retrieve the pix from the Spark.
The images/videos stored on the phone are not high quality and that is what you are looking at. Don't use those as examples of the pictures/videos you have taken.
Also, reset all the camera options in the Spark to their defaults in case you inadvertently changed something?
The HQ originals can be downloaded from the Spark to the "DJI gallery" in the app and then retrieved from the app...but that is flakey and slow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf