Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Buying a secondhand spark

Engie

Join
Jul 1, 2020
When getting a second spark do I need to download second go4 app ? if not how do I keep my flight records separate ? Being a secondhand spark and controller how do I transfer from original owner to myself ..thanks Engie.

do I need to download second go4 app ?
No. You can fly both Sparks (or other compatible DJI drones) from the same DJI GO installation.

how do I transfer from original owner to myself
There is nothing to transfer. Just connect your new Spark and fly like you've been flying your current Spark.

No. You can fly both Sparks (or other compatible DJI drones) from the same DJI GO installation.

There is nothing to transfer. Just connect your new Spark and fly like you've been flying your current Spark.
Thank you for clearing that up ,next question will the flight records be separate, for each drone ? Or just add together as one. I really would like to keep them seperate. Thanks again.

Thank you for clearing that up , next will the flight records be seperate for each drone ? Or just add together as one, I would really would like to keep them seperate . Thanks again. Engie

will the flight records be seperate for each drone ?
DJI GO keeps the flights grouped by aircraft inside of the app. However, the TXT log files on your mobile device will all be stored in the same folder.

When getting a second spark do I need to download second go4 app ? if not how do I keep my flight records separate ? Being a secondhand spark and controller how do I transfer from original owner to myself ..thanks Engie.
I have a second one too. No you use the same app. You log onto the respective controllers wifi. You should try the Litchi app. $25 it has way point programming. Very cool. It loads a pre determined flight plan and carries out mission, pics, video, altitude, hold, etc autonomously and RTH's to home.
The DJI app will keep track of the flight logs of the two drones separately.

Reactions: NOLADG
I have a second one too. No you use the same app. You log onto the respective controllers wifi. You should try the Litchi app. $25 it has way point programming. Very cool. It loads a pre determined flight plan and carries out mission, pics, video, altitude, hold, etc autonomously and RTH's to home.
The DJI app will keep track of the flight logs of the two drones separately.
Thanks so much for your reply much appreciated. Engie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis