Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Buy spark in USA and using in Europe

Jiri Petr

Join
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, I am on my holiday in Florida. I am living in Ireland i HAD my spark till now when i lost it in the ocean :-( well it was my fault have to say, be idiot doesnt hurts but it cost you money :) anyway if i will but spark here in usa can i normaly use it it europe right? Its cheaper here and as i just started my holiday would like to make some videos from places we visiting.

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(
Go ahead and buy one in the states if you like, it will work fine across the pond. It will adjust itself to CE when you return home if that is what is required.
Enjoy your time in the good ole U S of A my friend!

Just be careful with Care refresh. Fairly sure it only covers you in the country you buy th Spark. (if you need it)

Hey guys, I am on my holiday in Florida. I am living in Ireland i HAD my spark till now when i lost it in the ocean :-( well it was my fault have to say, be idiot doesnt hurts but it cost you money :) anyway if i will but spark here in usa can i normaly use it it europe right? Its cheaper here and as i just started my holiday would like to make some videos from places we visiting.
Yes, there is no difference between a Spark purchased in North America and one in Europe (with the exception of the mains plug).

cool thx guy as i have remote controller, 2 extras batteries and charging hub i will run to bestbuy and buy new one or do you know any other shops here in treasure island where i can buy it? btw if anyone find white drone on treasure island its mine :) would love to get sd card back at least have there some pictures with my family :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none