Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best spark deal

Yowza

Join
Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys

looking for some feedback, before purchasing a spark

I am a Brit living and working in China, I can buy the spark flymore package including remote control for approx 458 GBP or 646 USD

also have the choice of free gifts

option 1 is a third battery, 32gb sd card, and a camera lens protector

option 2 is 64gb sd card, custom case, RC to phone cable, 6 body skins, camera lens protector and a few other bits and pieces

Which set of free gifts would you think is more worthwhile
PS spare batterys are 33GBP or 47USD
Cheers

Last edited:
I just got the fly more combo from DJI via Amazon for £438 delivered to Ireland from the UK. The price of them goes up and down every day. You just have to watched it over a week or too. Different colours are different prices every day. So check them all.
Only got two batteries though. What's the best price for spare batteries?

I haven't seen the batteries fluctuate in prices too much, always around $50 USD.

DJI has a nice on the go charger for $90 or the charger and two batteries for $140.

It's able to charge 3 batteries twice (I think).

Fly Safe.:)

Just a friendly note - if you buy in China and come home, then you have to ship to China for repairs rather than the European repair centre in Holland.

I just bought a spare battery on Amazon.com for $40... In sterling it converts to not very much... BTW, the first option of free gift sounds awesome, you can never have too many batteries...

The problem we get in the UK is the exchange rate doesn’t get translated. In other words if it’s $50 then they will usually charge us £50. You can get cheap batteries from other countries obviously, but we then unavoidably get charged customs taxes, so it usually just brings the price to the same as if we got them here in the UK.

I just bought a spare battery on Amazon.com for $40... In sterling it converts to not very much... BTW, the first option of free gift sounds awesome, you can never have too many batteries...
Hi Paul I am now undecided what to do, as I have been reading commnets about the Mavic Air, should I buy that instead of the Spark, I could afford to buy, but then as I have never had any drone before I am sort of thinking, how many times a year will I actually use it, are they too complicated to use for a beginner, its like i am trying to justify to my self what to do for the best argghhhh

It's a better drone than the spark. It packs up smaller... And has greater distance. It also has more sensors so a little more secure to fly...

I just bought my spark this week and had the same choice. For me the spark was great value, allows me a high quality drone for less than half the price of the air. It works very well and the video quality is more than adequate for me... Even things like buying extra batteries and accessories is much cheaper for the spark...

I could afford the air, but I'll spend that money elsewhere...

I also bought a case that organises all of my bits, from the combo and my extra batteries and accessories... I can easily carry the whole lot in a small backpack onto Ryanair flights and anywhere I travel. I don't think I'll get enough usage to make the air worthwhile & if I do find I have a compelling need, I'll be in time for the successor to the air...

Last edited:
It's a better drone than the spark. It packs up smaller... And has greater distance. It also has more sensors so a little more secure to fly...

I just bought my spark this week and had the same choice. For me the spark was great value, allows me a high quality drone for less than half the price of the air. It works very well and the video quality is more than adequate for me... Even things like buying extra batteries and accessories is much cheaper for the spark...

I could afford the air, but I'll spend that money elsewhere...
Hi Paul I have zero experience of flying any type of drone ever haha, but love the technology how hard is it to actually fly the spark and take a few videos, without losing the thing

Hi Paul I have zero experience of flying any type of drone ever haha, but love the technology how hard is it to actually fly the spark and take a few videos, without losing the thing
Sounds like you're veering towards the air... I say go for it. You can afford it and you don't want to have remorse for not going for it...

Sounds like you're veering towards the air... I say go for it. You can afford it and you don't want to have remorse for not going for it...
I am now totally undecided which one to get hahaha, I am weighing up all the pro and cons of each one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis