Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery question

rbaroncpd

Join
Nov 23, 2023
Hi all,

I just got done charging one of my Spark batteries. I have to put it into the drone to plug in the battery. I don't have an external charger.

My question is this..... after taking the battery out of the drone to replace it with another one that needed charging, I pressed the button on the just-charged battery and saw all 4 green lights, but now the lights won't go off. They are remaining on. Now full disclosure.... when I removed the battery from the drone I did not unplug it from the wall. It was kind of like a hot swap of batteries. Could that be the problem? If so, how do I fix it so the lights go off again?

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Hi all,

I just got done charging one of my Spark batteries. I have to put it into the drone to plug in the battery. I don't have an external charger.

My question is this..... after taking the battery out of the drone to replace it with another one that needed charging, I pressed the button on the just-charged battery and saw all 4 green lights, but now the lights won't go off. They are remaining on. Now full disclosure.... when I removed the battery from the drone I did not unplug it from the wall. It was kind of like a hot swap of batteries. Could that be the problem? If so, how do I fix it so the lights go off again?

Thanks in advance,

Rich
The lights should go off after approximately 5 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502