Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone else seeing this?

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
Went out to take a short flight and this popped up on my iPad screen. First time I had seen this and I was a bit surprised. I don't know what information they are wanting or if I should ignore this altogether.

Go 4 Remote ID.jpgGo 4 Remote ID.jpg

Wow! I guess they're trying to get a jump on the remote id regulation. Not sure if I like this. [emoji53]

It popped up on my mini4 December 2018.

I checked the Droids and it wasn't there.

I think it's in preparation for the proposed remote Id flights. ?

My mini is wifi only so it didn't work for me, but I have read that some have used it when connected to the cellular network.

Last edited:
It popped up on my mini4 last month.

I checked the Droids and it wasn't there.

I think it's in preparation for the proposed remote Id flights. ?

My mini is wifi only so it didn't work for me, but I have read that some have used it when connected to the cellular network.

I found this this thread...enjoy. :)

It popped up on my mini4 December 2018. I checked the Droids and it wasn't there. I think it's in preparation for the proposed remote Id flights. ?

My mini 4 does have cellular but I am not using it. I just thought it was weird that it showed up all of a sudden. I don't remember any other updates in the last week. I think it is quite a bit premature unless DJI knows something that we don't. I'm not liking it but I guess I can't make it go away.

Drones on wi-fi at least.
Whenever there is something fun to do some kn*b has to try and spoil it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-095148.png
    Screenshot_20200229-095148.png
    591.9 KB · Views: 31
Drones on wi-fi at least. Whenever there is something fun to do some kn*b has to try and spoil it.
Oh my! :eek: Let the horrors begin. Hopefully that app will have to go away.

I just looked that app up on Google Play. The reviews of it are calling it a joke app as well as not working as advertised. It came out last year as well. So. my previous post was a bit premature. I don't see that this app is anything to be worried about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis