Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Antenna Signal Range Booster

There are lots of range test videos on YouTube about these and similar products. From what I have seen, they do make a difference in tests where there are no physical barriers to the signal and limited interference from wifi in urban settings. As they are quite inexpensive, you are not going to lose if you do try them out. I don’t think they re necessary for VLOS compliance.

There are lots of range test videos on YouTube about these and similar products. From what I have seen, they do make a difference in tests where there are no physical barriers to the signal and limited interference from wifi in urban settings. As they are quite inexpensive, you are not going to lose if you do try them out. I don’t think they re necessary for VLOS compliance.
thank you

@ NRRTRAINS, if you do get them, please let us know your findings. I chose not to at at this point as I am not ready to let the spark out of my sight (plus its not legal to in Canada)
i will at some time get a set but i only fly in L O S also , but if they work it will help even at 400 out and 400 up . i just got my spark tonight , down loaded the latest updates and when i get a chance i'll put her in the air .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu