Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another woderful experience with Tech support

It's the remote control icon on the left side of the screen. I posted the question here because mine was gone. I found out that it disappears when you are on sports mode. Not sure if that's your problem,but something to check.
It's the remote control icon on the left side of the screen. I posted the question here because mine was gone. I found out that it disappears when you are on sports mode. Not sure if that's your problem,but something to check.
Yep that was the problem thanks!

One other thing, you need to ensure that you've enabled intelligent flight modes! Here as some pictures to help:

What revision of the app are you using? Though I don't have the problem Jangles mentions, I couldn't help but notice your pics depict a menu that does not appear on my display. I do not have "Enable Intelligent Flight Modes" in my app menu under the RTH settings. I'm using vs. 4.2.6 with a controller.

Is the Spark powered up when checking?

It should be there in the settings for RTH,etc.

Some of the functions of the app will not display if the Spark is not powered as that is where the settings are saved.

Reactions: Hddeuce03
Is the Spark powered up when checking?

It should be there in the settings for RTH,etc.

Some of the functions of the app will not display if the Spark is not powered as that is where the settings are saved.

Yes, the aircraft and controller were both powered up and connected ready for flight. I am using Android on an older Samsung Galaxy Tab (8"). I also checked my Nexus 5, same thing, the item you show in the photo is missing from my settings menu. Under my RTH setting in the menu it shows "Flight Restrictions" "Beginner Mode," which I have turned off. "Enable Intelligent Flight Modes" is not shown in the menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar