Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Android OTG image transmission issue

yohansen

Join
Jan 2, 2018
Im using go app version 4.1.15 dan spark firmware .0900
My phone huawei nova 2i android

I have issue with image transmission using RC with OTG.. it often go blank when i start the app.. do some reopen apps it works.. but when i flew the spark around 50meters.. it lost image transmission although i landed the spark... I tried diffrent OTG cable its all the same

This issue dont happen with wifi connection to the RC

Anyone have the same problem?

DJI does not support OTG with Spark.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Im using go app version 4.1.15 dan spark firmware .0900
My phone huawei nova 2i android

I have issue with image transmission using RC with OTG.. it often go blank when i start the app.. do some reopen apps it works.. but when i flew the spark around 50meters.. it lost image transmission although i landed the spark... I tried diffrent OTG cable its all the same

This issue dont happen with wifi connection to the RC

Anyone have the same problem?

I had that problem too the last time I flew in early December and that was the first time as OTG had been great until then.

It's not the software because I went back to DJI GO 4.1.9 and I kept getting permanent disconnections at a short distance (I'd say more than 50 meters though). They must have done something to the firmware of the Spark that checks for an OTG connection to an Android/iOS (it is still needed for the Goggles) and simply cuts it off. Very annoying but that firmware is a requirement to have the great sphere mode so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertaDel