Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activating Spark Fly more Combo: Mobile Requirements

Jefito

Join
May 23, 2018
Hi, I’m thinking of grabbing a Spark Fly more Combo at GearBest. Although I live in Europe I am thinking of buying it there because the price is 200€ less than in my country. Reading the description for the item, at the GearBest website, they highlight in red that an 11 digits mobile phone is needed for activating the Spark. In Spain, where I live, the number of digits in the mobiles is 9, plus the international code (+34). I have read in the Internet that the international code can’t be considered as part of the number of digits of the mobile phone. Anybody knows the way for solving this issue ? Should I forget the possibility of buying the Spark at GearBest? Is there any other way of activating the Spark without using the mobile phone? Thanks a lot for your help.

Here is the message from Gearbest website:
Gearbest Info Spark.PNG
"● Note: you need a cell phone number with 11 figures if you want to activate the product"

When you are in the USA setup a new gmail account, then use that email to get a google voice account which will give you a US phone number. All free

Reactions: Jefito

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmizzoni