Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A terrible decision..

This noise thing bothers me more than anything else! I’ve watched a zillion vids showing the noise levels but the MP doesn’t sound much louder at all! Is it really that much noisier on the ground and in the air?

Also, I’m just thinking about the new laws coming in on the 30th July - 120m height and 500m distance being legal maximum distances that you can fly. Won’t most of the MP’s capabilities be wasted in the UK if one wants to keep it legal?
Those heights and distances have been the legal limits for a number of years as per the Air Navigation Order which is law passed by an act of Parliament.
Where you get the idea that the laws are 'coming in' on July 30th for the UK I have no idea - they have always been there.
Even if you have been living under a rock for years or do not know/understand CAP 393 the 'Drone Code' has been around for a while and reiterates those distances!

Can't hear my Spark beyond 80m. I'm old and that would make it subjective.

The imaging multirotors I have built are way noisier than either Spark or MP. It's not really an issue unless it's close to people and that should not be happening.

My pick would be P4 or Evo in the current market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none