Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 photo with spark

0750B53E-4795-4475-8D2E-850C71806031.jpeg Curious to know how you would set up the pano in Litchi for my mavic. Attached is the input. I am purchasing PTGui, but I need some help setting up the pano. When you say 4 rows x21 is that equal to 84 pictures total? The 2 x 9 would be an additional 18 pictures? As you can see I am confused. See attached input for litchi.

Is only needed 3x21 panorama . The 4 was by mistake when I pointed camera to ground i forgot to change to 1x9 panorama , but I use it in 360 . I take 2x9 panorama pointed to ground at 90 degree to be sure ,may be one is enough .

Last edited:
Is only needed 3x21 panorama . The 4 was by mistake when I pointed camera to ground i forgot to change to 1x9 panorama , but I use it in 360 . I take 2x9 panorama pointed to ground at 90 degree to be sure ,may be one is enough .

Are you saying 3x21 or 63 pictures

I do 360 degree panos by taking 3 panos of 21 photos (roughly 120 degrees apart). 4 panos are over kill. Thanks for the hint how to take the two nadir panos (90 or 180 degrees apart?).

One more hint: the Spark fixes exposure for each pano, but not in between. Exposure can be equalized by good pano software, different exposures are ok. But you need to MANUALLY fix the white balance if you want to combine several panos.

Last hint: 91 photos take a lot of time! I therefore use Sport mode to fly straight to the mission point (if far away). And ignore the occasional RTH warning during the last few images ...

Is this in Litchi or DJI 4?

Skypixel was mentioned above, how do you get the images(Sphere) out to view on device? when sharing the image i can only view in flat pano id like to know how to keep the formatting so my mobile device can be used to view the sphere?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar