Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

121 meters

Which box are you referring to?

So, you're asking someone to confirm your conversion then? If so, 121 meters is equal to 396.9 feet.

FYI, you'll find a calculator in google if you search for "meters to feet".

Reactions: Kylie
Well, you can do the math if you'd like too ;)

Even when you choose Imperial units over Metric that Altitude Limit remains in meters instead of feet. It's a software bug that DJI needs to fix. Doesn't make sense to use both sets of units on the same device - it confuses a lot of people.
I absolutely and totally agree!!

Even when you choose Imperial units over Metric that Altitude Limit remains in meters instead of feet. It's a software bug that DJI needs to fix. Doesn't make sense to use both sets of units on the same device - it confuses a lot of people.
I set my RTH at 150 feet and the notification on the app said RTH was 328 feet, which 150 meters is not 328 ft.

Upon the drone entering return to home spark went up to 150 feet, per the altitude meter, and returned home. It did not go to 328 feet.

I know this because at 200 feet I cannot even see the spark. So there must be a bug in the app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Only confuses americans!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf