Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Yet another guy with an OTG problem

edsmega

Join
Nov 23, 2017
When I plugged the OTG cable into my Samsung tablet I got a window with the message Open DJIGo4 app when this accessory is connected. below the message was a single radio button with the text use by default for this USB accessory At the bottom of the window was cancel and OK

The problem is the window flashed every second or so and would not let me click on any of the 3 buttons!

OTG cables are not officially supported by the DJI app, so it can be a bit hit or miss as to whether they work or not. Most people don't seem to have issues, sometimes mine works, sometimes it doesn't. I rarely fly my Spark more than 400-500m away, so I haven't had any video streaming issues over wifi. Not sure if it helps, but I always put my phone in 'airplane mode' then enable wifi so there is no cellular interference. You said you use a tablet so that might not be an issue.

I need it for my phone because the phone ( galaxy S4) can't seem to handle the video over wifi, so I thought using the OTG cable would solve that problem. I just happened to have my tablet handy when i wanted to test it. I have to fly with my tablet because of the phone issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar