Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Yak

Oyibo VFX

Join
Oct 15, 2017
Loc
Belgium (for the moment)
Just returned to Nigeria. After a lot of flying with the Mavic and the I2, it's back to the Spark.
Updated the latest software yesterday and it's a disaster. Lost (video) transmission at 100 meters.
Did a standard route with Autopilot and as worse as before.
My flight was with my iPad so the weekend I go see what's wrong. Do the same with my iPhone X.

For now.... Not happy at all

I’m also on the latest firmware / software. Did a waypoint mission today, everything went fine. (iPhone 7, Autopilot 4..4 173).
Think about calibrating compass (travel long distance) and shut off/ turn on your phone.

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
I’m also on the latest firmware / software. Did a waypoint mission today, everything went fine. (iPhone 7, Autopilot 4..4 173).
Think about calibrating compass (travel long distance) and shut off/ turn on your phone.
I'm sure I can solve the issues. After this weekend an update

Just returned to Nigeria. After a lot of flying with the Mavic and the I2, it's back to the Spark.
Updated the latest software yesterday and it's a disaster. Lost (video) transmission at 100 meters.
Did a standard route with Autopilot and as worse as before.
My flight was with my iPad so the weekend I go see what's wrong. Do the same with my iPhone X.

For now.... Not happy at all

Let us know what you find out. I'm on BETA software for everything and so far so good.

OK, Nice weekend if testing and some interesting results.
I have done all the test and the following
Re-installed DJI GO4
Downgraded DJI Spark firmware (used this version successfully before)
Downgraded to Hangar 4.4 (official app software)
Tried my iPad and my iPhone
Spark is the same
Autopilot routes are the same (flew numerous times)

I need to tell that everything (with the Mavic Pro and the Inspire 2) worked when I left home on the 8th of January (see my AirSpace videos)

When arrived, I have updated the security bug of Apple to 11.2.2 (mobile devices)
Updated my OSMac to 10.13.2

The DJI GO4 works actually quite well. Had a flight of over 800 meters at 75 meters elevation
Hangar acts erratically from taking off (starts elevation t0 75 meters and then reducing to the set 60 meters)
One point is that I've got the (same) messages as when you use OTG cable with Hangar.

That leaves me only to a problem with iOS 11. I've always used it with WiFi and without issues .
Just have to wait till I'm home again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar